sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

Two Songs.


Seems like everybody’s got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night. When the tale comes first, And the truth comes second, Just stop, for a minute and Smile.


Oh every time I close my eyes I see my name in shining lights A different city every night oh I I swear the world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire


Price Tag, speaks of ambition, that and the whole world only interested in money, that money can not buy happiness people, tries to give a message to all worl drealize that money is not everything in life, also says that people only live appearances and a world lies where truth and sincerity left in the background.
And I wanna be a billionaire, speaks of his dreams would be billionaireto have everything I ever dreamed. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario