domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Special days...

  • What's your name?
  • What's your favorite month of the year and why?
  • What's your favorite day of the week? why?
  • What is your favorite day of the year?
  • What do you eat or drink on that day?
  • What do you do or where do you go?
  • When's your birthday?
  • When were you born?
  • How old are you?  
Hi, my name's luiscelys, my favorite month of the year is May, I love to celebrate my birthday, my favorite day of the week is saturday, because I go to parties with my boyfriend and friends, my favorite day of the years is my birthday, that say I eat cake and drink juice. We celebrate my brithday at home with my boyfriend, family and friends, my birthday is on May 13th. I was born in 1992, I'm 19 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario