miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog..


Hello, world this is my level 2 blog. Here i will post my homework and share interesting things to practice my english..

Hi, there! my name's Luiscelys Suarez but you can me chiquita. I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I live in maracaibo, in cuatricentenario, I'm 19 years old and I study Pree-school education at URBE, my favorite
subjetcts are educacion ambiental. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 1st trimester.

I hate onions, listening to rap, I scream, violence, fix the bed, violence women. I can't stand people smoking.
My dream is to meet, Paris, France, Rome, travel to rosary island cartagena and visit the aquarium dolphins, I want to graduate and be an excellent educator in pree-school education.

About English, I think english is very important because we can comunicate with people from other countries regardless of language, the harsdest part for me is speaking it need to practice hearing music in english sing to learn how to pronounce.

Well, this a litte about me! Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!
Be Happy!
Luiscelys Suarez..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario